Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Mew Year!!!

hamburger fatty melt:2 grilled cheese sandwiches = bun


Fatty Melt:7-14-10


Shady as in shades of grey aka Slim Shady:7-14-10


Fatty Melt aka Fatty McFatFat:11-5-10


in a previous post
I told you we noticed on Mother's Day
that Chowderhead had 2 kittens
here they are
haven't seen Shady in a long time
hope she found a forever home
Fatty is still around
even after Mom had 2 more kittens

p.s.
we did make a
hamburger fatty melt once
use thin sliced bread
mmm mmm good

p.s.s.
this was posted on
New Year's Eve
lol

6 comments:

Have Myelin? said...

I showed Alex the fatty melt. YUM! Something to eat after taking cholestrol medicine. LOL.

Happy New Year!

Paula said...

Hummm that looks good.

Ally Lifewithally said...

That sure looks Yummy ~
Have a Happy and Healthy New Year ~ Ally x

garnett109 said...

happy new year

Gerry said...

I almost gained weight looking at that patty melt, but I have always maintained I put on weight easy! Cat photos I love.

Missie said...

Happy belated New Year!

That hamburger melt looks really really good!